The prestigious Imbasa Yegolide (which means Golden Trophy) Awards are presented annually via the Batseta Council of Retirement Funds. These Awards aim to distinguish service providers that uphold and promote the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) in their service delivery to funds in the retirement fund industry.
In recognizing service provider delivery, the judges regard the TCF principles of the Financial Services Board as an integral part of the Awards process. The judges included both prominent international and local professionals.
The judging criteria focused on the following submission criteria:
- How the service providers show leadership in exceeding customer expectations
- How the customer TCF experience has been taken into account in improving service delivery to retirement funds and their members
- How service providers support customer focused values which reflect service standards and performance measures
- How service providers focus on improved and consistent delivery of fair outcomes for retirement funds and their members
VERSO FINANCIAL SERVICES IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT IT HAS WON THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR 2018.
VERSO is a proud recipient of this accolade. We have demonstrated that we take our administrator duties seriously, that we are passionate about our service delivery and that we live and breathe the TCF principles. Verso has demonstrated that their contribution to the industry stands out from the competition through the following:
- Consistent clean audit reports
- Annual Financial Statements and documentation submitted within regulatory timeframes
- No Adjudicator rulings against Verso or any of the funds we administer
- Positive constructive proposals through regular FSB Surveillance and Compliance visits
- Meeting and exceeding client SLA requirements
- Timeous submission of all member communication in accordance with legislation
- Submission of clean data to valuators
Verso has intentionally cemented the six key outcomes of TCF into its business culture and policy.
Integrity is a core Verso value and it is a golden thread that runs through all our business dealings. We always put the interests of the client above our own by presenting all the options, underpinned by sound and trustworthy advice that the client can rely on.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our valued clients without whom this Award would not have been possible. Our valued clients are what drive us to consistently improve our service delivery.
Our undertaking is to continue striving to be the BEST Employee Benefits ADMINISTRATOR through continually providing innovative ideas, exceptional service and outstanding commitment to servicing the retirement funds industry.